Tuesday 29 September 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


Thank you so much, Sarita over at A College Girls Days, for thinking I am a Kreativ Blogger! I am flattered. Sarita is a Kreativ Blogger herself and her blog is fun and interesting, so do go and visit some time!

Here are the official rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of those blogs letting them know you have nominated them.

Okay, so this is where I'm going to place my own unique stamp on these rules. Most people fulfill them all in a single blog post. That's fine. But I don't like long posts. I like short 'n snappy posts. Therefore, I will post one Personal Revelation per day until all seven things are revealed. Then on a final post, I will nominate another 7 blogs for the Kreativ Blog Award too.

Unrelated topics may stray into this posting schedule as well. I'll try to keep them out, but sometimes I'm just weak and they muscle their way in.

4 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Congratulations on a fun award!! What a great idea!! One a day!! I do so love your snappy posts!!! Hugs, Sarah

mxtodis123 said...

Congratulations on your award. I am so looking forward to your personal revelations.

yellowdoggranny said...

hot dang..well deserved award ...

Dancing With Fey said...

Doing things your own way...you definitely are kreative. :)